Measuring systems and decision making strategies are key-features for the modern transport structures (aircrafts, trains, bridges, etc.). ETS offers customized and state-of-the-art solutions for:
Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) and Non Destructive Testing (NDT): Complete solutions for vibration-based SHM and NDT systems, which are specifically designed and tuned for each application:
- Design and integration of the whole measuring and processing system (sensors, cables, data acquisition hardware, processing unit).
- Development of customized, user friendly, GUI software for easy use of the SHM/NDT system.
- Development of application-specific signal processing and statistical decision making strategies for each SHM/NDT application.
Data AcQuisistion (DAQ) software: Development of DAQ software for your specific needs with enhanced signal processing capabilities:
- Design and implementation of, user friendly, GUI software for easy access to your DAQ hardware.
- Incorporation of enhanced signal processing tools (statistical signal processing, signal modeling, spectral analysis, time-frequency analysis, system identification, etc.).
Data post-processing: Development of completely customized data post-processing software using GUIs and state-of-the-art signal processing algorithms:
- Design and implementation of GUI software according to your specific needs and requirements.
- Incorporation of advanced signal processing tools (statistical signal processing, signal modeling, spectral analysis, time-frequency analysis, system identification, etc.).
Signal processing & decision making: Development of complete signal processing and decision making strategies for your specific application:
- Advanced, state-of-the-art, statistical signal processing and system identification tools.
- Advanced statistical decision making strategies.