Industrial measurements and automation play a major role in modern industry. ETS develops application specific and state-of-the-art solutions for:
Industrial process monitoring: Complete and customized solutions for industrial process monitoring applications:
- Design and integration of the whole measuring system (sensors, cables, data acquisition hardware).
- Development of customized user friendly Graphical User Interface (GUI) software for easy monitoring of the critical process parameters.
- Development of application-specific signal processing strategies that may expand the capabilities of whole process monitoring system.
Industrial automation: Solutions for advanced industrial automation systems:
- Design and integration of the automatic control solution (controller, sensors, cables, data acquisition hardware).
- Development of customized, user friendly, GUI automation software, with integrated, application-specific, advanced control algorithms (self learning capabilities, adaptive control, predictive control, stochastic control).
Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) and Non Destructive Testing (NDT): Complete solutions for vibration-based SHM and NDT systems, which are specifically designed and tuned for each application:
- Design and integration of the whole measuring and processing system (sensors, cables, data acquisition hardware, processing unit).
- Development of customized, user friendly, GUI software for easy use of the SHM/NDT system.
- Development of application-specific signal processing and statistical decision making strategies for each SHM/NDT application.
Data post-processing: Development of completely customized data post-processing software using GUIs and state-of-the-art signal processing algorithms:
- Design and implementation of GUI software according to your specific needs and requirements.
- Incorporation of advanced signal processing tools (statistical signal processing, signal modeling, spectral analysis, time-frequency analysis, system identification, etc.).